Skip to content

May 10, 2010

On the Way

by carrollministry

Hello everyone! Greeting from Salt Lake City, Utah! I’m excited to be the first student to blog for our site! We have about an hour left in Salt Lake City until our next flight to Los Angeles…then we’ll be on our way to GUATEMALA! So far, we have definitely stood out in the airport with our matching green Guatemala shirts…everyone in the airport keeps asking where we are going and what we will be doing. Overall, the group is very eager to get to Guatemala and begin this amazing journey! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers! Keep checking back for updates from everyone else in the group!

Special shout outs to my mom and dad, Jeff and everyone back at Carroll!!

Guatemala here we come!!!

Tara Higgins

Read more from Guatemala
6 Comments Post a comment
  1. Karen Grove
    May 10 2010

Hey guys (&gals) just a note to let you know that the mission work….. of God’s hands….. that you are about to do….. is most respected! Travel safe…. and may the good works of your hands and hearts…. truly touch lives forever. Love ya!

2. Mannix Family
    May 11 2010

Blessings from Helmville. You are in our thoughts and prayers!

3. Jeff Lytton
    May 11 2010

Hey have a great time. I’m proud of you. I’ll be thinking about you and keep you in my prayers!

4. Bill Ballinger
    May 11 2010

Nice job Tara….I hope you, Jacey, and all the other Carroll students have a good time in G country…spent some time there myself and found the people wonderfull….especially when you fix their goats and teeth…..

5. Jeff
    May 12 2010

I think this got deleted, so here it is again.

6. Gail Harftord
    May 12 2010

Hi Tara.
    We were happy to hear you arrived safely. May you shine a light to those in need. LOVE YOU LOTS Bryce, Gail and Penny XOXOXO…